You Can Still Participate - Just let any Captain Know
PROJECT 2021 PARTICIPANTS
THE GOAL: Marketing Director by 12/31/2020
Ted O'Shannessy - New South Wales, Australia
Mayson Townsend - Montana, USA
Buddy Clark - Florida, USA
Hap Botelho - California, USA
Dr. Scott Cody - Minnesota, USA
Dave McCaughrin - Ontario, Canada
Ivan Secord - Michigan, USA
Fred Gondzar - South Dakota, USA
Gary McClurg - Bogata, Columbia
Crystie Lee - Georgia, USA
Betsy Burt - Montana, USA
Pathrecy Bautsch - Arizona, USA
Marty Ramsey - Arizona, USA
Lowell Graves - California, USA
Carolyn Lentini - Texas, USA
Billy Thompson - North Carolina, USA
Dianne Thompson - North Carolina, USA
Barry Allaway - West Midlands, UK
Maggie Hall - Pennsylvania, USA
Rick Waddell - Pennsylvania, USA
Cheryl Frawley - Connecticut, USA
Al Pooser - Louisana, USA
Jorge Chavez - New South Wales, Australia
Marilyn Schaefer - Texas, USA
Travis Corey - Montana, USA
Dan Lunstrum – Wyoming, USA
Laurel Lunstrum – Wyoming, USA
Tim Lunstrum – California, USA
Ray Hinds - Florida, USA
Ryan Steffan - Arizona, USA
Priest Kemper - Texas, USA
Marge Robertson - Indiana, USA
Dennis Buckingham - Texas, USA
Kevin Mounts - Virginia, USA
Louise Lunstrum - California, USA
Irwin Young - Oregon, USA
Eric Schendel - Washington, USA
Sandy Westbrook - Texas, USA
Don Moak - Arkansas, USA
Nancy Botelho - California, USA
Jack Chafin - Massachusets, USA
Evangelina Tipton - Arizona, USA
Cyndi Lee - Texas, USA
Gene Quient - Utah, USA
Don Dietz - Pennsylvania, USA
Mark Dickson - Colorado, USA
Mike McCusker - Michigan, USA
Eric Barth - Florida, USA
Kent Bayne - Virginia, USA
PROJECT 2021 is a VOLUNTARY program. Those who choose NOT to participate will continue to be fully supported by all the Captains. This voluntary project will be in effect from June 1st, 2020 until December 31st, 2020.
PROJECT 2021 OBJECTIVE:
Assist all volunteers in reaching the rank of MARKETING DIRECTOR by the end of 2020 so you will enter 2021 qualified for the car bonus and Membership-Free.
PROJECT 2021 FOCUS:
A. Build Your List
B. Invite Your List
C. Give contact info of contacts asking for video link to your upline Captain
PROJECT 2021: 7 STEPS:
1. Write short description of WHY owning a successful inCruises business will improve your quality of life, then tell the Captain you want to work with that you want to participate in Project 2021. You don't have to share your why.
2. Watch the SIMPLE SUCCESS SHORTCUT SYSTEM video below at least three times. It is very short.
3. Download the CRUISEMASTERS HANDBOOK. It includes the two emails, a Contact List Form and the tremedous InCruises Memory Jogger to help you continually grow your Contact List..
4. Reach out to Partners you have personally enrolled. A) Encourage to attend Monday webinar
B) Recommend PROJECT 2021 C) Offer help.
5. Call your upline Captain weekly to give update and to discuss the people on your CONTACT LIST.
6. Give a minimum of 2 contacts/month to your Captain, and focus on increasing to 1 per week by the end of the year.
7. Attend EVERY Monday webinar you can possibly attend.
Copyright 2020 - Cruise-Masters.com
All Rights Reserved